Yellow Synthetic Chrome Vanadium
- One blade and one-hand opening performance incorporated by a thumb stud. The engraved thumb stud is fixed by a torque screw allowing for better control and the liner lock enables the one-hand opening performance.
- Clip blade which is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work.
- Chrome Vanadium (CV) steel blades are known for their edge-holding ability and easy re-sharpening. However, they are less resistant to rusting, pitting and discoloration than stainless steel. We recommend keeping a thin film of oil on the blade to maintain the finish. This ensures that your knife will be around for future generations to enjoy.
- Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- One-hand opening Clip blade with thumb stud
- Liner lock
- Length: 4.13 inches closed and 3.4 ounces
Our Price: $89.99
Pick up in store or call 940-538-4058 to order.