- Working Knives collection.
- Skinner blade is ideal for skinning purposes among other different everyday demands.
- Constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance.
- Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blade
- Etched As-Ground Skinner blade
- Jet-black synthetic handle
- Length 3.63 inches closed and 2.1 ounces